Saturday, June 9, 2012

::Beauty:: Clear Skin Ahead!

As I announced yesterday, I am recently pregnant and as anyone might assume, with pregnancy comes hormones! The last 10 weeks for me have consisted of not only emotions running on high but also terrible skin! I have never really been one to have acne problems in the past so when this started and I couldn't take control of it, I became totally overwhelmed.

In the past, my face regimen was just washing my face with Philosophy Purity Soap and using a tinted moisturizer with an SPF.
When this just wasn't cutting it anymore, I decided to do some research and came across some great reviews for Philosophy Clear Line. I have to say it's only been three days but so far I am in LOVE! I have been using the Clear Gel Cleanser and the Treatment Pads and in just three short days my skin is 100% better.


The larger blemishes are still healing but my main issue was tons and tons of clogged pores. For the first time in weeks (and even before the pregnancy) they are clearing up. I have never really been one to go crazy for face products as I didn't "need" them but now I see the importance in having a great product. I just had to share!! I hope this post helps someone one----this product is amazing!

Have any of you tried this before?!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

:-) Mere


No comments:

Post a Comment