Sunday, June 17, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 11 Lime!


Hello all!! How is this week treating you?! Mine is going really well!


How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound

Maternity clothes? Nope but I ordered maternity jeans from Old Navy

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Sleeping really good!

Best moment this week: Announcing to my friends and family!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything? Starting to miss running and while I know I can run, I am so nervous!

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: None really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually doing pretty well with this. Here and there, smells rub me the wrong way but nothing major.

Have you started to show yet: A little but mostly bloat

Gender prediction: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with a few cranky moments

Weekly Wisdom: Eat balanced---make sure you are getting all of the nutrients and fiber you need, makes a world of difference

Looking forward to: Starting the nursery

This week has been pretty laid back. Since my symptoms are starting to go away a little bit, I am getting nervous that something is wrong. Four weeks is a long time to wait in between appointments to get confirmation that everything is ok. I know it is and I have faith but sometimes my mind wanders to a worrisome place. Can't wait for my appointment next week!

:-) Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment