Wednesday, August 1, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 18



How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yep! 

Stretch marks? None

Symptoms: My back has been aching pretty bad and I've had heartburn at least a little on most days.

Sleep: Excellent. I got a Snoogle this week and it's made everything so much better. Part of my issue was Fitz in the bed leaning on me but with the Snoogle, there is a barrier between us---perfect!

Best moment this week: Starting the nursery! We painted and started some DIY crafts for the walls.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  Today I was missing a nice, icy Coke. I worked late tonight and we ordered pizza at work---nothing else goes better with pizza.

Movement: Nope, still patiently waiting

Food cravings: Just aforementioned Coke :-)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Teddy made tandoori one night when I went to a friends house and that smell is still no bueno!

Have you started to show yet: Yes I definitely think so, getting comments much more frequently now

Gender: Girl! 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Weekly Wisdom: Appreciate your husband when you are pregnant---mine has been so perfect!

Looking forward to: Finishing up the DIY craft I started earlier this week and getting started on the bedding and curtains.

This week has been pretty rough at work, luckily it only comes around once a quarter. Next time we are this busy I will be 31 weeks----hopefully it goes smoothly! I'm looking forward to Friday!

Have a great rest of the week

:-) Mere

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful as usual! I can't wait to see what the nursery turns out to be!

    ReplyDelete