Wednesday, August 15, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 20 Halfway There!




How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 7.5 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yep! 

Stretch marks? None been religiously using Mama Bees

Symptoms: Heartburn here and there and lower back ache

Sleep: Pretty good---I am loving the Snoogle pillow

Best moment this week: We got to see the baby at the ultrasound and we know for 100% that it's a girl (third confirmation) and I felt her move for the first time. It was totally awesome!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  Hubs had sushi for lunch the other day and I was thinking how awesome some tuna sushi would have been.

Movement: Yes! It was awesome.

Food cravings: Nothing really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, smooth sailing this week

Have you started to show yet: Yes 

Gender: Girl! 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In but it's getting a little shallow. Hubs this it's hilarious.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Exercise: (I'm adding this for motivation and accountability) Ran/Walked two miles today. Hoping to get a prenatal yoga video soon.

Looking forward to: Baby G kicking Daddy and registering.

I cannot believe that we are already halfway through this pregnancy. Time has really flown by. I am so excited to start feeling her move more often and being able to feel it from the outside. I have an anterior placenta which means the placenta is on top of the baby and therefore I probably won't be able to feel her from the outside as soon as I normally would.

We had our anatomy scan this week and the baby is measuring perfectly. I am so excited to meet her!

Happy Hump Day Bump Day!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment