Wednesday, August 29, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 22



How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yep! 

Stretch marks? None, I've really been loving Mama Bees by Burt Bees

Symptoms: Heartburn and lower back ache mostly. I have learned that Tums Smoothies in mint work the fastest :-)

Sleep: Typically going well but last night was horrible! Fitz was eating his dinner last night around 9 or so and started choking. When he chokes, he does this weird reverse sneeze where he sucks in a bunch of air. He did that weird sneeze thing one or two times more but I didn't really think much of it. Apparently the food didn't really dislodge from wherever it was stuck because he snored all.night.long! Finally around 2am I kicked him out of the bedroom and he must have been agitated enough to cough it up. I heard him hacking a little more and around 3am or so I let him back in----finally from there on I got a little bit of sleep but ugh! Poor Fitzy and poor mama (oh and daddy too! ;-)

Best moment this week: Hubs/Daddy finally felt the baby!! We were laying in bed Saturday and I was trying to get her to move around. Right when I gave up I saw my whole belly jump. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly. She kicked him three more times really hard! Loved seeing his reaction.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  Missing lunch meat. I know it's typically safe and not a big deal but after the listeria breakout at Trader Joe's I've been a little skeptical. I can go 4 more months without turkey, right?!

Movement: Yes! Feeling it inside and out :-) She moves the most after I eat, it's almost like she's out of room.

Food cravings: Nothing really but after this chalkboard I wouldn't mind some Oreos.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yes the other day I was walking through the house and I just felt massive, I actually was cracking up at how funny I felt. I can't really fathom growing for 18 more weeks.

Gender: Girl! 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? It's getting so shallow! Yikes!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Exercise: None, I have been in major craft mode this week.

Looking forward to: Vacation! We are going to the Keys for a short vacay over Labor Day Weekend.

I have some more crafts to share with you guys and we got the crib today. The box was damaged and one of the railings has a huge chip in the paint so we will be returning it but it does look like it will be a great addition to the nursery.

Hope your week's going great. I just need to make it to Friday----vacation, vacation, vacation!

Later!
Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment