Tuesday, December 11, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 37 Full Term


How far along? 37 weeks --- Full TERM!

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs --- as of last appointment. Heading to the doctor tomorrow.

Maternity clothes? Yep of course. They are getting to be uncomfortable. Can I just go without pants from now on?

Stretch marks? Just the same ones as always.

Symptoms: Heartburn is still out of control! Baby is sitting on my bladder most days, making me have to pee often. Just this week my feet have swelled and my tailbone has been sore. Really random symptoms.

Sleep: This is totally hit or miss --- two nights ago I slept wonderfully (Teddy even said I was snoring) but last night was terrible. I was up at least 6 times and everything hurt all night long.

Best moment this week: Cleaning out the closets! We finally made room for all of Henley's stuff and got the office closet cleaned out and packed up nicely. That was the last thing that was really bothering me that I wanted done prior to her arrival.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss anything? Being comfortable still.

Movement: Henley loves the space to the right of my belly button. Her little butt and feet are there almost all day long and she even makes my belly a funny shape. I think she is going to be feisty because every time someone touches her she moves away--just like mom, doesn't like to be bothered.

Food cravings: Holiday anything---cookies, chocolate peppermint, cupcakes. I did some baking this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I've definitely been blessed in this area.

Have you started to show yet: Yes and that is a total understatement!

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: None. I haven't had any braxton hicks and I am a little nervous I won't know when labor actually starts.

Belly Button in or out? It's almost out---I think I am one sneeze away from an outtie.

Wedding Rings On or Off? Off and on a chain on my necklace. They fit in the mornings but are way too snug for me to attempt to wear them all day long.

Happy or Moody: I'm happy the majority of the time but I have been pretty cranky when I am tired. Moments like these I just go to bed!

Exercise: Hubs and I have had tons of great walks downtown. They created this whole area around the river with fountains and benches for seating. It's so pretty and relaxing. We have been walking there and hanging out for a bit before walking back. I'll get some pictures next time we go. We went two nights in a row which I think was a bit too much since my feet were killing me the whole next day.

Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am so curious if she has dropped or progressed at all. I am totally aware that even if I am dilated 1 cm that it doesn't necessarily mean anything but I'd still like to know.

Tonight was the Christmas party for my husband's work so here is a picture we took there.

Have a great rest of the week!

Mere :-)

2 comments: