Tuesday, May 7, 2013

::Henley:: Sleep Update & Mother's Day Celebration!

Well I have good news to report---Henley slept 11 hours! Day two in the crib was fantastic! I put her down like normal at 8pm. She stirred and squawked a little here and there but stayed asleep. I woke up at 12, 2, and 4, each time more and more shocked she was still asleep! At 2 she was doing a little chatting, I debated going ahead and nursing her since we were both awake but she went right back to sleep so I said forget it, back to bed I went. I got up at 6 and got ready for work. I had to actually wake her up at 7 to nurse her and get her ready for daycare. Crazy! I never imagined it would be that good. She has never slept more than 6-7 hours in a row without waking. I guess she loves her crib!!

In other news, daycare had a Mother's Day celebration for all of the moms in the infant room. We had muffins and juice and got to snuggle our little ones in the middle of the day (that was the best part)!! I didn't want to leave and I stayed as long as possible. Henley even fell asleep on my shoulder, that always makes me melt!!


My artwork she made me. It had a little poem on the back:

This isn't just a butterfly
As you can plainly see
I made it with my feet
Which are a part of me
It comes with lots of love
especially to say
I hope you have a very
Happy Mother's Day!

It's so sweet and love it. I have it hanging at work so I can see if everyday. At least I have a little piece of her while I am at work.

Mere :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment