Saturday, December 14, 2013

::Henley:: Winter Onederland

Today was the big birthday party, Henley's Winter Onederland! It was so amazing!! I cannot even put into words how grateful I am to have such loving and supportive friends and family in our lives. (warning this post is picture overload!)

I tried to do as much as I could for the party myself, mainly because I am totally addicted to crafting, but also because I wanted it to be special! I did get a few great things from Etsy though.

A few nights ago I got my scrapbook paper and cutters out and went to town on some paper garland. I strung it around the mirror in the dining room and on the window.

I also made Henley's outfit for the party.

I got some really cute decorations Etsy from Toadally Cute Parties. I got a packaged deal with the jpeg file for invitations, a high chair banner, cupcake labels, and a front door sign.



I also ordered personalized M&M's that said "Henley is One!" and "Dad and Mom Survived" ;-)


Luckily I had awesome awesome help for the party from my husband, sister, and bestie!
 
Party time!!



Henley has tons of cousins and friends that were able to come celebrate:


 Smash cake time!








 This day was truly special and we thank everyone that stopped by and was able to hang out and celebrate. I cannot believe she is one!! We will save the sobbing  "I can't believe my baby is 1" talk for her actual one year post on Wednesday (you got a sneak peak at the chalk board here)  :-)

Mere :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment