Sunday, October 12, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 19


How far along? 19 weeks. We missed Week 18--last weekend we had 2 birthday parties and some awesome weather that distracted us a bit. It really is funny how already having a child changes things. With Henley's pictures I didn't miss a day or take it late at all. I think over half of these pictures have been before or after my actually "week".

Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs. Right on track with where I was with Hens. Dr. did warn for me to be careful around the holidays though---boo doc! Way to be a party pooper! 

Maternity clothes? Yes! 

Stretch marks? Not yet! 

Symptoms: Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn. 

Sleep: Better and better every day. I have a feeling Henley will start sleeping awesome the minute I enter the pregnancy insomnia stage.

Best moment this week: Moving Henley to a toddler bed which means the crib is in the guest room nursery!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything? Champagne. Ted and I went to an awards dinner for his industry last night and they gave complimentary glasses of champagne at the door. I really wanted some and hubs saying it was too sweet for him meant it would have been my perfect cup of tea.

Movement: I think, just maybe, I felt the baby yesterday. I'm hoping this week will be it for sure!

Food cravings: Chicken salad again, that seems to be my craving staple this go round.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific.

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: Anatomy scan on Wednesday!

Labor Signs: None. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Happy overall, just a few bouts of crank-ass ;-)

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby, anatomy scan, and taking Henley to see Sesame Street Live on Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment