Monday, October 20, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 20



How far along? 20 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs. 

Maternity clothes? Yes! 

Stretch marks? Not yet! 

Symptoms: Heartburn but Zantac has worked so well! A few back aches

Sleep: So good (knock on wood!!) although I did have one night where I was wide awake for 3 hours. It kills me that Henley was sound asleep and I was wide awake.

Best moment this week: So many great moments---seeing the baby on the ultrasound for the anatomy scan, determining that yes for sure it's a girl, feeling her move like crazy and hubs feeling her move too!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything? Nothing really this week

Movement: Yes! Finally felt her early last week and hubs felt her a few days ago. It's been pretty strong the last few days. I love it!

Food cravings: Not really anything specific, just bouts of "really want something sweet"

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific.

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: None. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Happy!!!

Looking forward to:  The nursery! I have most of it planned in my head and we are going to start cleaning out the guest room this weekend.

...and just for good measure because she's so freaking cute--

No comments:

Post a Comment