Tuesday, October 28, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 21



How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs.  I go to the doctor on Monday so we will see if there is any further weight gain

Maternity clothes? Yes! With the slightly cooler temps I've really been craving some new fall outfits but since that's totally irrational and out of the budget, I think I might look for some new scarves and accessories instead.

Stretch marks? Not yet! 

Symptoms: Heartburn like the heat from 1,000 fiery suns, slight back aches, overall shorter patience.

Sleep: Sleep has been a little messy this week. Henley has been transitioning to a new room at school and her sleep has been wonky, therefore messing with my sleep. Also the Snoogle just isn't that comfy this time around. I'm not sure if getting up and down with Henley is affecting it or what, hoping that changes soon---I loved that pillow last time.

Best moment this week: The starting of the nursery. We began cleaning out the guest room and getting rid of things we no longer need. Ted also felt the baby from the outside which was great!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything: Nothing really this week

Movement: Yes! I love it----hands down the best part of being pregnant.

Food cravings: Cookies, in many different forms but most specifically these homemade whoopie pies I make. mmmm

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific.

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: None. 

Belly Button in or out? In but barely :-( 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Mostly happy with a few moment of tired and cranky.

Looking forward to:  Painting the nursery and Halloween with Henley. I'll be sure to post pictures of Henley in her costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment