Wednesday, November 5, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 22




(no pic this week---working late and DST)



How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs. Went to the doctor this morning and at first the number on the scale totally scared me but then I checked back to 22 weeks with Hens and I was up 11 so not terrible. Doc gave me the Thanksgiving lecture again ;-)
Maternity clothes? Yes! I love all things maternity pants

Stretch marks? Not yet Yay!!

Symptoms: Heartburn is terrible! I forgot how terrible it truly is! Slight back pain here and there, especially if I stand for a long period of time. I've been dizzy here and there if I stand up too fast too which I also had with Henley. Pretty much the same exact symptoms as Henley.
Sleep: Sleep is better this week. Henley's been doing much better with a night here or there waking up but overall I think we are on the up and up.

Best moment this week: Feeling Macie move SO much. Saturday night she was a little ninja, kicking so much!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows.

Miss anything: Nothing really that I can remember

Movement: Yes she has been so active lately. Today at the doctor while he was listening to my heartbeat she was kicking and we could hear it. I love it so much!

Food cravings: Cookies, still cookies

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific.

Have you started to show yet: Uh most definitely

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out :-(  Showing through shirts in all it's glory. Ack!

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Mostly happy especially with feeling Macie and a fun Halloween with Henley!

Looking forward to: Anniversary night with hubs. We are going to a local hotel for one night this weekend. It will be the first time I am away from Henley over night. I am a little nervous but know she will be fine. I'm most nervous for when she wakes up and we aren't there :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment