Tuesday, November 11, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 23



How far along? 23 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs. last week, haven't weighed myself since

Stretch marks? Not yet and getting better about using my Mama Mio Belly Butter

Symptoms: Again the heartburn is an every meal occurrence. I have some muscle pain in my lower abdomen that is just a dull ache that I don't remember from Henley. Other than that, just a back ache here and some exhaustion there.

Sleep: Sleeping great, especially Saturday night in the hotel with hubs for our date night.

Best moment this week: Macie moving so much I can see her jump on the outside. Also date night with hubs was great. We went to a nice dinner (see craving) and went to the movies to see Gone Girl. We then stayed at an awesome hotel for the night. It was our first night away from Henley and it went surprisingly well! She kept telling my mom we were at work. So glad to see when we are in the hospital with Macie, she won't be traumatized.

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything: Nothing really that I can remember

Movement: Yes kicking so much. I love it. She seems to be most active when I lay down in bed.

Food cravings: When Ted and I were planning our date night, all I could think about was a yummy steak. We went to a restaurant called Chops and had a really great filet with bernaise sauce---definitely satisfied the craving. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Have you started to show yet: Yes (see pic above)

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: None. 

Belly Button in or out? It's out and people at work are commenting on it so it's out and visible to the world.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Happy!

Looking forward to: This weekend we are going to Busch Garden with my mom and Henley. I'm so excited to see her reaction to all of the animals and the Sesame Street area. I think she will love it. 

We are also planning an Ikea trip while we are up there to get some things for Henley and Macie. Hopefully once we get these we can really get moving on the nursery. 

Hope you have a great week!!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment