Monday, February 2, 2015

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 35



How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs at the doctor's appt I had today

Stretch marks? Yes and getting a few more and a few darker one---eek!

Symptoms: As usual guys, heartburn---no surprise there. My feet are also starting to swell. 

Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss, I have a little insomnia a couple nights a week but I think that's pretty typical.

Best moment this week: Just overall getting closer! Work also threw me a shower which was really nice---Macie got some really cute outfits!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows.

Miss anything: Henley doesn't have any lap left so I really miss being able to have her sit in my lap and read books before bed.

Movement: Kicks have slowly changed into rolls and stretches.

Food cravings: Nothing specific.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yep

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: No but I had some paranoid scares while in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. I think just knowing I couldn't go to my doctor if something was wrong had me really reading into things that were probably nothing. 

Belly Button in or out? Out for sure

Wedding Rings On or Off? Off

Happy or Moody: I'd like to think happy for the most part. Few moments of frustration or anxiety about everything that is to come this week. I am in year end for work and the next 2 weeks will be crazy and then I'll be full term. 

Looking forward to: Having time to finish everything I want to do before Macie gets here. With year end and working this weekend and a few hours next weekend I feel like I am racing the clock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment