Thursday, October 20, 2016

::Loving:: Erin Condren Life Planner

I am one of these that loves the old school way of handwriting things. I love taking notes with a pen and paper, I love doodling, I make hand written grocery lists for shopping and I also love planners. Yes my phone is sophisticated enough to keep track of appointments and yes to some this is considered "old school" but there is just something about handwritten things.

This year is my first full year (and a half) that I not only purchased a planner but stuck with it and used it. I carry it with me every day. I love the layout and I love that I can jot notes down and refer to them all year round. I keep track of appointments, party planning, to do lists, and so much more.

In 2015 I stumbled upon the Erin Condren Life Planner. I did a quick #hashtag search and was blown away. This chick had gotten the everyday planner right. I loved the images I saw and immediately was on the hunt. I purchased the 18 month calendar and haven't doubted my decision once.



Some things I really love about this planner are its ease of use, I love the stickers that are available all over Etsy (and can be found at places like Michaels as well).



I LOVE the Polaroid Zip camera. I got this camera from my husband for my birthday. It connects to your phone via Bluetooth and will wirelessly print your pictures from an app on your phone. The prints have an adhesive back and fit perfectly in the date boxes in the EC Planner. You can also make collages or smaller prints as well.



It's so therapeutic to sit down and plan out the next week or two. As a busy working mom, this has been instrumental in keeping me on track. I leave it open on my desk and seeing the week at a glance helps me understand what I have going on. I just can't say enough about these planners.

I've already ordered my 2017 planner and I cannot wait to start filling it will plans and events. For 2017 I mixed it up a bit, I bought the horizontal layout and opted for neutrals over colored monthly themes. We will see if I like it as much or more than the vertical, colorful layout.





Are any of your old school planners or note takers?  Have you found a perfect planner that suits your life? Please share!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way Meredith! I love writing so naturally I still enjoy making lists and keeping my ideas and plans on paper. I have a daily planner I got at Target but I have heard wonderful things about this one by Erin Condren. Seems like a time saver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a time saver and really just gives me confidence that I am not missing something. Sometimes I think I'd forget my kids if they weren't so loud ;-)

      Delete